Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pictures!

The House in Wellington. Small but lovely. I'll miss ya!
And here's the front of the house. If you look in the reflection of the window at bottom centre you can see me and Lake Ontario behind me.
And here's the view from inside. Not bad eh?

Here is the room of eternal discussion. You can always count on sitting here and talking about politics, the enviroment, health care, or religion. All the biggies.

David...What are you doing? Genevieve in the Kitchen. Isn't she lovely?

2 comments:

Paul said...

All great pics. Your parents are so fortunate to have a lovely house. I loved hanging out there. Damn, that was a long time ago! Like 15 years ago, dude. Remember Railroad Tycoon?

Edukator said...

Ah Railroad Tycoon! I think we played it fro 48 hours straight at some point. Then there was the Ping Pong. I'm sure I won at least one game at that.