Monday, September 18, 2006

Another Day Goes By

"We have been taught to believe that negative equals realistic and positive equals unrealistic."
-Susan Jeffers

Ain't it the truth.

Another day here in Wellington. I got up this morning and ran around with my Dad on some errands pertaining to the theatre thing. That was fun. Got in his '83 rabbit convertible and listened to some rock 'n' roll along the way.

Called the British High Commission and they said to call them Wednesday as that's when they'll get an update on my file. Hopefully it should say it's complete at that point. If not, apparently they can push it a bit at that point.

Went for another walk/jog today for another hour. I call it a walk/jog because I spend about 70 % of the time walking and 30% of the time jogging but that ration will eventually reverse itself. It felt good. Exercise is a great way to focus. What happens is you end up in excruciating pain so, fortunately, you can't really think of anything else! I'm now determined to lose weight and get in better shape. I even found another blogger who's doing this. She has a blog on the side under my blog links called "Flip This Body."

Anyway, I'm waiting patiently for my visa. I'm praying I get some sort of resolution by Wednesday.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Jules said...

WOOO!!! That's me. You rock Edukator! Yeah, exercising can suck, but once you keep doing it for a while, it gets easier and less sucky.