Thursday, October 11, 2007

Streatham Living!

We're in!

I'll post some pictures shortly.

I'm liking the new 'hood. It's in the bustling centre of South London so it's prety hectic but there's tons of stuff to do. It's true what they say I think. North and South London are two very different places. South London is busy busy busy but people seem much less aggressive in speech and in actions. Apparently this area used to be a no go zone as it was pretty rough but it's been moving up the ladder. I like it. Mix of high medium and low shops. Cool.

Schools going good. I got pulled into a meeting about not handling the kids strictly enough. Got some pointers and things are going a lot better. Kids are grat but it's a matter of learning the shorthand of wha they know and expect in terms of boundaries and how they should behave.

Anyway, I'm off. Wiped. Plus a few people are coming to dinner in a bit to eat and check out the new pad.

One week and then I get two weeks off! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: