Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy 1 Year! I'm going to Genoa!

Well, due to overwork and difficult internet access at the moment I didn't get to acutallly post on my 1 year UK aniversary. It was the 14th. One year since I landed! How crazy is tha? If feels like 5. I've done more this year than any other year I think.

Gotta make this quick as I have guests...but I just booked a flight to Genoa for my half term break! I have a friend who's staying there so I'll be staying with. I'll put more details on that later. I leave on the 29th and come back on the 2nd of Nov.

1 Year...

Landed, set up a new flat, started at a new school, learned how to dial phones, travel around, walk the streets, bought household goods, taught science, battled behavioural psycho kids, lived in the semi-country and was connected to East London which is reknowned for being rough, made new friends, made some really close friends, met new family travelled to new areas of England, Isle of Wight, learned some of London's Geography....then it was Christmas...

Travelled to Tours France for New Year, saw Gen's shows, almost had a nervous breakdown, plowed through the last year, Gen had audtions for BBC, dragged my ass through the final haul...made it to summmer.

Returned to Canada...visited friend in Toronto, went to Brother's wedding, visted family in Sutton, Wellington, Victoria...went to Tofino...flew back...

Started new school...lived in a room 4 days a week for a month...looked like crazy for a house...found house...moved to South London - big bustling city...just about finished first term at new school...

and...

Hello Genoa!

No comments: