Sunday, October 28, 2007

11 Hours to Genoa

Well I'm off to Genoa tomorrow. I think this'll be the first time I actually relax in my vacation. I have been on the run doing so many things I've been stressed and exhausted.

I think the Ritalin experiment is over. It's made me edgy, anxious, scattered and when it wears of I feel EXHAUSTED. I mean like I haven't slept in 3 days. No good at all.

I haven't go much planning done but I've got a ton of other stuff - as they say here - sorted.

I met up with a guy by the name of Simon Legge that I haven't seen since I was in Grade 8. That would be 20 years ago! He was only at De La Salle with me for that one year but he found me on Facebook and it turns out he live in London. Babagenouche and I went out with Simon and his lady last night and had a great time! He works in Finance and actually gave me some tax advice! Turns out that if I get an offshore account, get my pay deposited into it, then transfer it to an account here I would be in for some serious tax savings. Nutty eh? The government opened this loophole about 10 years ago to attract wealthy people from other countries to come here and spend their money...apparently... and it works for me too.

Anyway that's about it for me for a week. In the meantime check out this video!




No comments: