Saturday, October 06, 2007

Moving Day.

We're almost out of Debden! Most of our flat is in boxes and we're moving things down. This is being complicated by the fact there's an East 15 final BBQ today and we're supposed to head down to meet up with Gen's family in Warminster for lunch tomorrow. I made it through the rest of the week at school. It was tough as I was drained of energy an on the back foot planning wise. Friday we took the kids to The Globe and did a workshop on Macbeth. That was cool. They work like I want to work in Drama. Which I pointed out to my head of department.

I'll be packing up the computer now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy moving to both you and babagenouche! Hope all went well and that the youwfs of Debden didn't kick you in the rear end on your way out ;)