Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Goodbye to a friend

One of my favourite blogs has disappeared!

I went to check in on postmoderncourtesan and an error message popped up. After much googling, and the imput of other bloggers, I can only conclude that there has been some scandal or other and the witty, well-written, poignant Olympia Manet has had to pack it all in.
It is a bit like losing a friend.
Goodbye Olympia - I read your blog almost from the beginning, and never felt brave enough to leave a comment. Thanks for sharing your fascinating, always provocative tales. Good luck and godspeed!

On an up note - I've just found another new fun blog: belleinthebigapple.blogspot.com. Another excellent writer with a unique style, seeking her fortune in New York and musing about delicious food while doing so. Bliss. As one door closes, another one opens...

No comments: