Thursday, October 12, 2006

When you commute 2 hours each way, you have to multitask I guess....

If you have ever wondered what you would do if, whilst on the 7:21 am commuter train between London and the leafy subhurbs of the Southeast, you happened to notice that the couple sitting near the back of the carriage were, in fact, engaged in frisky bout of foreplay (and yes, the lady was certainly gobbling more than a breakfast croissant) - if you've ever wondered how exactly you would react in this situation, wonder no longer, gentle reader, for I will tell you precisely what you would do:

You would studiously ignore them, like everyone else on the bloody train did.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I recommend pulling out a cameraphone and snapping away. That'll put the kibosh on their friskiness.

Edukator said...

Wow! I thought the English were boring! I wonder what would have happened if someone had yelled out "What do you think you're doing?" Think they'd continue? I'll ride the rails until I get into a situation where I can find out!