Friday, October 13, 2006

Leee-vin ON a jet plane..


"She may not look like much kid, but she can do the Kestle Run in less than two parsecs."

This is it. I board my air ship in 8 hours and blast off. Thanks to everyone who helped me out so much while I was here. Mom, Dad, Brian, Louise, Madelaine, especially for letting me stay at their places and Phil in Belleville for hiring me. Also Gen's family Valerie, Robert, Gareth, and Pam for helping us out HUGE too.

I'm a bit wired and a bit nervous/anxious about teaching in England. Especially since I'll be teaching kids with behavioural issues. I really think it's got the potential to be an extremely rewarding experience. I've been in their shoes and I know it's tough but life can be turned around.

Well, times up. I leave Wellington in about 2 hours. I'll be posting next from London!

David

1 comment:

Paul said...

Let us know how to reach ya when you get settled in London!