Sunday, February 17, 2008

Amsterdam Photos on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dave_n_gen/ <-- Go there.

Had a good time in Amsterdam. It was weird travelling alone though. Don't think I'd do it again. Despite all the exciting and seedy stuff that Amsterdam has to offer I was most impressed with the art and museums! Amazing stuff those Dutch have done! (Rembrandt! Holy cow! Van Gough should be even half that good)

Anyway, I'm back - gotta go to work tomorrow.

I see Babagenouche tomorrow as she flies in from Italy to do her BBC thing. I get to meet her for a few hours at Paddington station. Maybe I'll meet the famous bear!

Off to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some strangely *tame* pix there, Edukator. i'm intrigued to see the 'not suitable for general posting on the internet' ones... ;)

Edukator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edukator said...

Alas there is no photo evidence of any other events in Amsterdam. There are but hazy memories.