Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's Official - I've joined Transisition Towns

I've joined Transition Towns Brixton. I discovered Transition Towns when I first did research for my environmental blog. Unfortunately that blog is almost dormant - though I'm throwing the odd thing on. Transition Towns are in the links on the side over there: http://www.transitiontowns.org/

I'm really excited! Time to take the next step and create change beyond my own personal actions and the eco-footprint of my home!

Transition towns is a global movement that started in small town England. The goal is to transition your town or city to one which is low carbon and environmentally sustainable. It's amazing how the movement has gone global. It has spread on the initiative and power of those who simply care and are determined to do something about the problems we face.

I've discovered a great blog: If you want to join or discover any information check this out. http://transitionculture.org/

Let's get green people!

No comments: