Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Greece is the word.

Well tomorrow Babagenouche and will be off to Greece! I've checked the weather forecast and it's calling for 4 days of temperatures between 14 and 20 degrees Celcius.

We'll be staying in the old town of Rhodes. It's a Unesco heritage site...so...why you can actually stay in hotel there is beyond me but apparently it hasn't changed much in a few thousand years. It looks something like this:



I'm really hoping to get some of this in:

I've never really gone diving before but there's a place you can go diving for 30 Euro's for the day! Whoo hoo!

Anyway, I'm not bringing any school work with me so maybe I can stop worrying about it for 10 seconds.

It should be a great time. We'll be there until Saturday. I'm looking foward to much relaxing, good food, warm weather, a bit of adventure and maybe a night out of dancing! Who knows? Could happen!

I'll post pictures and a report on Sunday.

1 comment:

slaghammer said...

I’ve consulted my trusty Celsius to Fahrenheit calculator and I see you will be enjoying a balmy 1945 degrees at the beach. Coincidentally, that is the temperature I bisque fire most of my pottery so I expect you will be returning home with a nice crispy tan. Maybe I’ll double check my calculations, that sounds a little warm to me.